Friday 22 April 2016

Review | My Little Box April 2016



My Little Box has jumped straight into Spring with their April box. This months flower theme comes in a book-style box which is a really neat little touch. Filled to the brim with gorgeous goodies, lets go!




Created exclusively for MLB, this little pouch is designed for your daintiest and lacey-ist lingerie. A collaboration with French brand Balzac Paris, the pouch is super soft to the touch, with two separate compartments for your silky lovelies to travel far and wide with you. Safe and sound.



What I love about MLB is that they put in some incredibly random things that you normally wouldn't buy. However, when I get them in my box, I'm in love. They're just so damn fun! This is one of those items.
A mini DIY pop-up garden featuring a Parisian street style background and a lady on her bike. All you do is sprinkle the seeds inside the box, water everyday and voila! You have yourself a mini garden! I think this would be perfect for someone who lives in a flat or doesn't much of a garden. Or even those know don't really have time to maintain one. This is so simple and small and looks perfect on a windowsill.



I love Nails Inc. Their colours are so pigmented and vibrant. The formula lasts a long time without chipping, and everyone from Alexa Chung to the Queen that is Beyonce has got their hands on the British brand.
The only annoying thing is I actually own this exact colour already...


I think MLB have a favourite when it comes to beauty products. If you check out my previous reviews, you'll notice many of the boxes containing products by L'Occitane. This is fine by me. So far I've loved everything I've tried from them, and this is no exception.
The sweet, floral scents of peonies, cherry blossom and roses, make up this gorgeously smelling bath and shower gel. The beauty potion sinks into your skin leaving it feeling so soft and smooth, making sure you're ready to take on whatever you're day throws at you.



Oh, how I love My Little Beauty! 
This face mask is bursting at the seams with citrus-y ingredients and vitamin C. Created using 96% natural ingredients, MLB's mask will remove the build up of grimy environmental pollutants that get right into the pores of your skin. Massage onto face, leave for 5 minutes, then rinse to reveal a glowing complexion. This is easily one of the best face masks I've ever used, my face feels soft for days after!




Thanks MLB!
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Dashboard Confessional- Hands Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment