Saturday 1 August 2015

Are You The Devil?




You may have noticed I didn't post an art blog for June. Yeah, I slacked a lot in June. I slacked quite abit for July as well, which sucks.

The trailer for Suicide Squad got released a couple of weeks ago and lets just say I am SO excited! (Seriously go watch it!)
So excited that here's Margot Robbie and Jared Leto as Harley Quinn and The Joker respectively.
I am so happy with how Harley Quinn turned out.  I went a little overboard with the blue around her eye, but I kinda like it.
The Joker took me about two weeks, and I'm not sure if I'm happy with the face or not. I very rarely just do plain pencil drawings now, though. When I was younger, I did tons. And I want to start doing a bit more of just pencil work- no paints.
I also want to start getting back into biro pieces as well. I did alot of that in college.

There is also one more painting that I've been working on for the past couple of weeks as well. Because of the Suicide Squad though, it's kind of got pushed back a little.



Much Love.

Listening to: BoyMeetsWorld- Feel It In The Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment