Sunday 19 April 2015

Review | My Little Box April 2015


Yay! My favourite time of the month has arrived!
This months theme for My Little Box- Dream Box! I really love this months theme; I'm a big believer in dreaming big.

Before I go any further, I will admit that this isn't my favourite MLB I've received. I love it, don't get me wrong, it's super cute. But it's not my favourite I've received.
Anyway. Without further ado, let's get reviewing!!





First up was a delicate, little necklace with the words "bonne etoile" etched on. Which I believe means "little star". Please correct me if I'm wrong- I didn't pay much attention during French class!
It came a small cloud shaped pouch, which I thought added a cute (and very MLB style) touch to it.


What's not to love about a teeny tiny stamper with adorable little sayings on!?
It has 12 different stamps on the roll and comes with a plain black ink pad.
I attempted to show the stamps above, but as you can see, I messed up a few slightly.
I think this is one of my favourite gifts I've received in MLB. It's so quirky and different and I've never heard of a subscription box doing anything like this before.
You can use these on letters, cards, craft projects or scrapbooks. I will definitely be adding these to cards/letters to make them that little bit more unique!


First up in the make up bag was a perfume stick!
Alcohol free, paraben free, natural ingredients AND it feels incredibly soft.
I recieved the smell Copacabana (Some recieved Striptease flowers) which is described as exotic. I think there's also a hint of spice in there.
It's a very lovely smell, has beautiful packaging and can fit in any bag for on-the-go top ups! Perfect!

Lip Balm by Loved By Lou Lesage, £8 (I can't find this anywhere online sorry!)

I have never of Lou Lesage before and to be honest, I wasn't that impressed.
I use lip balm on a daily basis and literally take one everywhere I go. Lou Lesage's is quite a gel like consistency and subtly colours your lips.
I'll use it, but it's not my favourite lip balm.



Ahhh, MLB, how I love your beauty range!!
I used this hair mask this morning, and let me tell you, it smelt delicious and left my hair feeling wonderfully soft and smooth.
It contains walnut and shea butter to give your dry and damaged the boost it needs.
Wash your hair normally, apply mask to the ends, leave for 2 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Simple!

I definitely say this at the end of every MLB review, but I really love these boxes!!
And although this wasn't my favourite month, I still really enjoyed the products. Minus the lip balm.
Did I mention I got a couple of friends into them too. Yep!


Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Supergroupies ft. Cailin Russo- Say You Want Me

No comments:

Post a Comment