Friday 10 April 2015

Review | All Time Low- Future Hearts



I've waited a long time for this album.

I've been a fan of All Time Low since I was 13, maybe 14.
Their first album, The Party Scene, was pretty good, not the best, but not terrible.
2007's So Wrong It's Right was what really got me into them. Then 2009's Nothing Personal came out. Basically they became one of my favourite bands because of that album.
And then Dirty Work came out. Ehhh. I wasn't impressed with Dirty Work. I like it. I listen to it. But, I always come away wanting something more.
Don't Panic was released in 2012 and it was a step up from DW. However, it's definitely not my favourite of ATL.

This week saw the release of Future Hearts. (I actually listened to it a couple of weeks ago because it got leaked on tumblr!)
Let's just say this album has proved why these guys are one of my favourites.

It features all the pop-punk goodness that you expect from the Baltimore boys, with some added heavier sounds and also acoustic softness.
Like Nothing Personal, it's an album that you'll be dancing around the house to whilst also mellowing down for some softer, more heartfelt tunes.
It's basically Dirty Work hits puberty.

It was definitely an album worth waiting for.
Plus it features pop-punk kings -Mark Hoppus and Joel Madden.



For Fans Of: Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy & New Found Glory
Personal Favourites: "Bail Me Out" ft Joel Madden, "Cinderblock Garden", "Satellite"


Just listen to this album. It's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment