Wednesday 22 April 2015

Coachella | My Fashion Favourites.








Yes, it's that time of year again!
The time for the humans to run out to the Coachella desert in their finest boho accessories, listen to good music and kick start the festival season.
Also, it means it's time for my annual yearly round up of Coachella fashion-goodness!
Click the names under each photo for credit. Edits by me.

I'm not going to lie, I was disappoointed that Vanessa Hudgens was unable to make it this year. Her style is on point every year. However, there was still plenty of beautiful outfits for me to pick from. I had a hard time narrowing it down to this selection!

I have so much fun making these blog posts every year. 


Who's fashion was your favourite this year?
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Operation Ivy- The Crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment