Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween Crafting.


IT'S MY FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR!!
Today we visited an adorable little pumpkin farm hidden in the village of Slindon. They had hundreds of different squash/pumpkins and even made a picture out of them! 
I especially loved this little one pac-man ghost shaped one!


Possibly one of my favourite Halloween traditions is obviously pumpkin carving.
Last year I made Jack Skellington this year I decided to go for the more cute-sy kind of pumpkin.
He's got little moon eyes and a big fat smile, and I reckon he's adorable, and I'll be sad to him go. 



I also like to do some form of baking at halloween. I don't really know why -but this year I found these little witches feet to stick into cakes.
i made plain vanilla cupcakes, added purple buttercream icing and gave them feet.
they're very yummy.

I'm probably the only 21 year old not going out tonight, so because plans fell apart, I'll be sat inside watching the Scream movies, The Craft (which p.s is easily in my top 3 favourite films) and endless amounts of Tim Burton movies. Or maybe just do an American Horror Story marathon.
But I'll be wearing my cat ears to make it all seem a bit more Halloween-ey.

Much love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: R5- Heart Made Up On You.

No comments:

Post a Comment